MrEnzO

[SOLVED] CCTV interface.

8 posts in this topic

Has anybody got the CCTV to work? I am trying to open the inteface and it just shut down after a sec or two. And before you go "it works for me" are you a admin or a player on that server? Because the admin on the serve that I play on can use it. So I wounder if someone else that are player on a server has the same problem. Here is video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1grWmTBdsw

Don't want to sound like an ass but.. When it says no camera selected and Look up.. it literally means you need to look up.. at the top of that windows is where you'd select the camera from the drop down.

Advertisement

Well don't be a ass then. Didn't you look at the video. I don't have any time to anyting, the interface closes. before I can't do anything. I can't pick a camera.

This is really strange? 

I have a laptop at my base with no cameras and i can stare at the screen for how ever long I wish, Possible server only issue? 

4 hours ago, William =D said:

This is really strange? 

I have a laptop at my base with no cameras and i can stare at the screen for how ever long I wish, Possible server only issue? 

I don't know. Like I said, I am not a admin. Do you know if they run infiSTAR on that server. That is the only thing I can think of, that they need to add something in that. Some sort of menu number or something.

Infistar closes the display if it is not whitelisted. Chris added this to whitelist on newest version

It is kinda an infiStart problem. Everytime something works for an Admin an not for the player, ist is 90% Infistar. Just for the record...Admins are out of the AntiCheat System and can do everything (also have to)

Advertisement