TurboDude555

Server stopped working....

Question

So I *WAS* running a dedicated private server for me and some friends to film cutscenes in a "server style environment". I booted it up yesterday as usual and myself and everyone else is able to see it in INTERNET on arma3 but totally unable to join. I can however join via LAN. Attempts to join result in "connecting failed" and zip in the RPT to go on from what I can see. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of (24 damn hours worth of I might add), gotten pretty p*ssed off as it was working fine previously and seems to have magically broken overnight.

I even (sigh) redid the WHOLE server from scratch to just basic arma plus Exile, still no joy.

Please for the love of god does anyone have any ideas? :(

3 answers to this question

It's a long shot, but try and look at your event viewer if you're running Windows, as your RPT doesn't tell anything. 

1 hour ago, ka0s said:

It's a long shot, but try and look at your event viewer if you're running Windows, as your RPT doesn't tell anything. 

FML I figure it out. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG!! I'm just unable to connect via internet. Everyone else can but I can't. I simply need to connect via LAN apparently and all is well. Must be due to changes/updates

Advertisement