BetterDeadThanZed

TRYK mod and 1.54

10 posts in this topic

I understand that the TRYK vests may not protect players properly since the Arma 3 1.54 update. Does anyone know if there's any issue with the TRYK uniforms?

Rumor in the wild also is that TRYK wont be updated anytime soon since source files have been lost.

But I don't consider it fact, can anyone confirm these rumors?

1 person likes this

Advertisement

That is in fact the case according to many others, Teryaki has apparently lost the source files for TRYK and there for cannot update until they are found / recovered.

A lot of people reported TRYK to be making the memory error occur a lot more often probably best just left alone for now.

I am aware about the author losing the source files but what I'm asking is if the uniforms are affected by the 1.54 patch. I know the vests supposedly don't protect players like they are supposed to.

As of what I understood the uniforms themselves as well as the vests dont protect you and spamm errors (maybe enough to cause the game to freeze)

To update the mod he wouldnt even need the source files.. its just the configs which need to be updated as of what I understood

If it was just config files then anybody could do it...

If you fix it he will come

EDIT: After I got home from a late night of work, my server had crashed several times one after another during the day.

The player that joined each time before the crash had on TRYK clothing.

Once TRYK was removed last night no crashes from these players joining now...

TRYK has more problems than we know right now. Ill update with more after another full day has passed without TRYK

Edited by DirtySanchez

Advertisement