M6mal

adding vehicles

10 posts in this topic

I just rented a server n i want to add a strider with hmg and ifrit with hmg and a marshall tank and a gorgon , being new to this server hosting i would be grateful to be told how to go about it

Advertisement

i have followed the instruction given to add an ammo truck , strider hmg, strider gmg. ifrit hmg, ifrit gmg , gorgon and a marshall and they are all working fine as in the ammo truck supplies ammo and the striders and ifrits with hmg and gmg all work except for the gorgon.......

I bought the gorgon and everytime i try to fire one of the 4 different ammo types , rockets , rounds etc i get kicked with a different resriction for the ammo i am launching . the restrictions are #0 #3 #5 #6 , i even see a rocket launch and freeze just outside the turret before getting kicked .

Posted (edited)

add this to your createvehicle.txt in battleye it will solve all vehicles, make sure to back your old one up first

Spoiler

//new
7 "" !="Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer" !="SeaGull" !="ATMine_Range_Ammo" !="GrenadeHand" !="Sub_F_Signal_Red" !="APERSTripMine_Wire_Ammo" !="APERSTripMine_Wire_Ammo" !="APERSBoundingMine_Range_Ammo" !="G_40mm_HE" !="APERSBoundingMine_Range_Ammo" !="I_UAV_01_F" !="SmokeLauncherAmmo" !="I_UAV_01_backpack_F" !="I_UAV_AI" !="IEDLandBig_Remote_Ammo" !="M_Titan_AP" !="SmokeLauncherAmmo" !="Mo_cluster_AP" !="Mo_ClassicMineRange" !="GrenadeHand" !="M_Titan_AT_static" !="R_230mm_fly" !="R_TBG32V_F" !="M_Titan_AA" !="M_NLAW_AT_F" !="R_PG32V_F" !="M_Mo_120mm_AT" !="M_Mo_155mm_AT_LG" !="M_Titan_AA_long" !="M_Titan_AT" !="M_Zephyr" !="M_Air_AA" !="Rocket_04_AP_F" !="Rocket_04_HE_F" !="Missile_AGM_02_F" !="Missile_AA_04_F" !="Rocket_03_AP_F" !="Steerable_Parachute_F" !"CMflare" !"I_UAV" !"LaserTarget" !"SLAM" !"SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo" !"DemoCharge" !"ClaymoreDirectionalMine" !"IEDUrban" !"G_40mm_" !"F_40mm_" !="Exile_Ammo_Swing" !"F_Signal" !="I_IRStrobe" !="O_IRStrobe" !="NVG_TargetG" !"WeaponHolder" !"Supply" !"B_" !"SmokeShell" !"IEDLand" !"APERS" !="O_HMG_01_weapon_F" !="O_HMG_01_F" !="O_HMG_01_support_F" !"Chemlight" !="GrenadeHand" !="mini_Grenade" !="SmokeLauncherAmmo" !="M_AT" !="G_40mm_HE" !="R_80mm_HE" !="M_Scalpel_AT" !="M_PG_AT" !="Missile_AA_03_F" !="Missile_AGM_01_F" !="Rocket_03_HE_F" 
1 "IEDLand"
1 "IEDUrban"
1 "APERS"
1 "GrenadeHand"
1 "mini_Grenade"
1 "SmokeLauncherAmmo"
1 "NVG_TargetG"
1 "O_IRStrobe"
1 "I_IRStrobe"
1 "F_Signal"
1 "F_40mm_"
1 "G_40mm_"
1 "DemoCharge"
1 "ClaymoreDirectionalMine"
1 "SLAM"
1 "SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo"
1 "I_UAV"
1 "O_HMG_01_F"

Edited by hogansheroes

Posted (edited)

read previous message as i didnt read your message propley

Edited by hogansheroes

Posted (edited)

i cut n pasted same as yours and didn't work

All other armed vehicles fire ok still , striders and ifrits with hmg/gmg and marshall fires all weapons .....

But not the gorgon

when i press c key for smokescreen i get restriction #6
30mm MP-T  restriction #6
30mm APFSDS-T restriction #6
6.5mm 1000 rnd LMG Belt restriction #6
Titan Missile restriction #0

the above ammo as read fron gunners seat

actual ammo names

B_30mm_MP_Tracer_Yellow
     B_30mm_APFSDS_Tracer_Yellow
        B_65x39_Case_Yellow
     M_Titan_AT
        SmokeLauncherAmmo

GORGON name = "I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F"  (should this be in there somewhere in the createvehicle.txt

Edited by M6mal
added more info

wouldnt you just add the classnames of the weapons causing the issue with just "!" instead of "!=" ? that should allow them for whatever is firing them yeah?

FIXED:-  My Gorgon now fires all ammo and smokescreen

added to end of line 8 of scripts.txt using notepad++  !="_magnitudeSqr == 0) exitWith {false};
added to end of line 2 of createvehicle.txt using notepad++  !="I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F" !="M_Titan_AT"
added to end of list of createvehicle.txt using notepad++ :-
1 "I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F"
1 "M_Titan_AT"

Advertisement