GamersRoost

lingor Hunger thirst - Cherno and Lingor - I know its me..

Question

Hi guys,

Have an issue where since the update (Awesome work by the way devs), My hunger and thirst stays at 100% and the following is present in my RPT.

Spoiler

9:44:16 File exile_client\code\ExileClient_object_player_stats_update.sqf, line 73
 9:44:16 "ExileClient - Saved you a Script Thread"
 9:44:16 Error in expression <ClientPlayerAttributes select 2) - (100 / ExileClientHungerDecay * _hungerFactor>
 9:44:16   Error position: </ ExileClientHungerDecay * _hungerFactor>
 9:44:16   Error Zero divisor
 9:44:16 File exile_client\code\ExileClient_object_player_stats_update.sqf, line 73
 9:44:17 Error in expression <ClientPlayerAttributes select 2) - (100 / ExileClientHungerDecay * _hungerFactor>
 9:44:17   Error position: </ ExileClientHungerDecay * _hungerFactor>
 9:44:17   Error Zero divisor

for ever.

Its obvious to me that the ExileClientAttributes is not the issue, but rather something looking for something in the 3rd slot of a call. I just would have not a clue where that file is.

It is also pretty clear, that i have made a mistake somewhere. I have performed a search in these forums, with no results that has solved it.

If anyone knows the solution could you please let me in on the info?

Thanks in advance,

Josh

2 answers to this question

20 hours ago, GamersRoost said:

Hi guys,

Have an issue where since the update (Awesome work by the way devs), My hunger and thirst stays at 100% and the following is present in my RPT.

Reveal hidden contents

9:44:16 "ExileClient - Saved you a Script Thread"
 9:44:16 Error in expression <ClientPlayerAttributes select 2) - (100 / ExileClientHungerDecay * _hungerFactor>
 9:44:16   Error position: </ ExileClientHungerDecay * _hungerFactor>
 9:44:16   Error Zero divisor
 9:44:17 Error in expression <ClientPlayerAttributes select 2) - (100 / ExileClientHungerDecay * _hungerFactor>
 9:44:17   Error position: </ ExileClientHungerDecay * _hungerFactor>
 9:44:17   Error Zero divisor

for ever.

Its obvious to me that the ExileClientAttributes is not the issue, but rather something looking for something in the 3rd slot of a call. I just would have not a clue where that file is.

It is also pretty clear, that i have made a mistake somewhere. I have performed a search in these forums, with no results that has solved it.

If anyone knows the solution could you please let me in on the info?

Thanks in advance,

Josh

[SOLVED]

Advertisement