KNGWZRD

[SOLVED] Infistar 157 CTRLS

5 posts in this topic

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section or entirely wrong site but I was playing in an Exile server and I was banned. Upon asking for additional info I was told I was banned for a "menu hack" which was picked up by infistar. I have never used any for of cheat for arma 3 and am wondering if my files are broken or something like that. Any response would be appreciated as I am officially out of ideas. I once again apologize if this is the wrong place for a post of this nature.

If it helps any I was just killed in game and I had pressed escape to exit the server as I was done playing and right as I was about to click the Abort To Lobby button I was banned.

Advertisement

Its what happens if you click the jigsaw piece in the bottom right of the screen in esc menu to show what mods you're running.

It can be used as an injection point for hacks though.

So is there anyway i could prove my innocence in a situation like this or does pressing that button basically mean I was attempting to cheat in the eyes of the anti-hack.

Hey
sorry for the trouble (why would you click there?! ¬¬)

I've had that id removed already and it will be changed in the new update when I push it

cheers

Advertisement