✪ Zujun

You cannot play/edit this mission.

20 posts in this topic

So everytime i join my server i get this error: "You cannot play/edit this mission. It is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. exile_client.

I made my server today and I really want it fixed!

So please help me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

That message is because there's an add-on you're not having enabled. In this case, @Exile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/12/2015 at 11:17 PM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Add "exile_client" to your mission.sqm "addons" line.

i have the some problem, but i don't understand which line i have to edit because the file already conteins exile_client in addOns array.

Here my mission.sqm  http://pastebin.com/XCg9Ss74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Superman1001 said:

i have the some problem, but i don't understand which line i have to edit because the file already conteins exile_client in addOns array.

Here my mission.sqm  http://pastebin.com/XCg9Ss74

Are you sure you have -mod=@exile and -servermod=@exileserver in your command line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Are you sure you have -mod=@exile and -servermod=@exileserver in your command line?

i have these:

-noSound -autoinit -ip=0.0.0.0 -port=2302 "-config=C:\Arma3\Exile\run\instance\config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Arma3\Exile\run\instance\basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Arma3\Exile\run\instance" -name=instance "-mod=C:\Arma3\Mod\@Exile" "-serverMod=C:\Arma3\Exile\run\@exile_server"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take the path out of your -mod line and -servermod line so it looks like this:

"-mod=@Exile" "-serverMod=@exile_server"

Also, why do you have quotes in your command line?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Take the path out of your -mod line and -servermod line so it looks like this:


"-mod=@Exile" "-serverMod=@exile_server"

Also, why do you have quotes in your command line?

 

i used this package: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/666-dedicated-server-package/

I'm not able to answer to your questions because that package uses preconfigured batch files.

I'll try to setting up a new one without it even if it is seems to be more difficult :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Superman1001 said:

i used this package: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/666-dedicated-server-package/

I'm not able to answer to your questions because that package uses preconfigured batch files.

I'll try to setting up a new one without it even if it is seems to be more difficult :(

 

Ok, so did you remove the path from your -mod and -servermod sections?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Ok, so did you remove the path from your -mod and -servermod sections?

yes i did, but nothing changed.

I made a clean intallation without that package, and it works fine.

thank you for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.