Sir DannyDoomno1

drop to 1 fps when people join server

Question

Hey Exile Devs, just wondering if you would like to come and check out why my server is getting 0 fps when people load into the game, this is only when others are in the server.

I'm pretty sure its something to do with your player spawning script from exile AI don't get any lag or fps drops until someone joins  the server and starts loading their char. i have RHS mods added to the server and it only seems to lag when some people join, so it might be that the char loading script is bugging out when trying to load RHS items on a char.

in fact i just tested this and 1st connect where my char had no RHS items 100% fine, 2nd connect with RHS items and.. yea server went down to 1 fps from 45.

1 person likes this

1 answer to this question

Hey Exile Devs, just wondering if you would like to come and check out why my server is getting 0 fps when people load into the game, this is only when others are in the server.

Please have a look at the rules in section "Ask a Dev". Can you imagine how many servers should be visited by the devs if they would do that?

1st connect where my char had no RHS items 100% fine, 2nd connect with RHS items and.. yea server went down to 1 fps from 45

Well that seems like an RHS problem??? I have a plain vanilla server. No drops on joining.

Advertisement