Epicman82

Zombies???!!!

12 posts in this topic

Why can't I find a single server with zombies in it. I have been looking for servers and apparently the zombies got removed I think??? Can someone please tell me why or/and when they will be reimplemented???

Advertisement

Zombies are not a part of Exile. They are only on server if Admins decide to implement them by another mod. Most of em realised that actual Zombie mods are not working very well with Exile as they pull down server performance way to much.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, cal dasiri said:

Zombies are not a part of Exile. They are only on server if Admins decide to implement them by another mod. Most of em realised that actual Zombie mods are not working very well with Exile as they pull down server performance way to much.

^ This man, nailed it.

The Problem is arma 1.54 broke them... We are waiting desperate for arma to fix the Problem. 

10 minutes ago, On4fox said:

The Problem is arma 1.54 broke them... We are waiting desperate for arma to fix the Problem. 

that's not true. Arma did not break anything - or are you able to run the Zombies without Arma?

There are no Zombies in most Exile servers because the world needed all the Zombies for the real life!

You know, those Zombies with their spyPhones in front of their face, 24/7/365. xD

But maybe one of the reasons is that people are tired from zombies in survival games.

I mean, everything else than people suddenly turning into classical zombies is more plausible, to create a crisis that affects the world, and maybe creates Exiles. Look at the world now, i don´t think that Zombies in 2036 are the reason for chaos and anarchy, now it is, and then it will be the greed of a small circle of people worldwide, that will create a world like seen in Exile, not Zombies.

And maybe Exile players like it a bit more real than players of all those Z-Mods...

Just my thoughts xD

4 minutes ago, On4fox said:

What do you mean without arma? It was working with the arma Version before 1.54

Check this out.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=26775&nbn=23

Since 1.54 the Server will crash after some time when you have the ryanzombies activ. 

Is Arma also crashing with other mods like Arma Live or Epoch or Vanilla Exile or whatever mod you want to take? In most cases its the mod itself that is causing problems. So stop blaming Arma for everything that is not working anymore. Without Arma we would not be able to play any of this mods.

Advertisement