Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remeto

Problem after update 0.9.4 to 0.9.41

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, on my server after update from 0.9.4 to 0.9.41 i have 1 little problem remain.

1; Yesterday no but today Arma3server need VCRUNTIME140.dll, i download it and put in arma3 serverfolder, problem resolved.

but...

2:  Im stuck few second before entering in game with this message "Receiving server version...";

for TEST i RE-MAKING new server, new database and setting all correctly but i have always same problem. :(

Someone help me pls?

Thx

Sorry for my english.

Advertisement

resolved ;),

if it can be useful, with the tbbmalloc.dll v.0.9.41 does not connect to the database, while the .dll v. 0.9.35 works well.

Edited by Remeto

Or maybe you have forget to set the password in the config.cpp in the exile_server_config.pbo

it can also be that you have not set the database connection user pw and db name.

Some more information shoud be helpful :)

You mentioned the new database,  are you positive you had your pw configured correctly?  If so, sounds like possibly you need VC++ Redistributable 2015 installed.  Which version of mysql did you use?  Install both the 32 and 64 bit versions when still getting the vcruntime140.dll error after installing just the 64 bit version.

Advertisement