Infinitas

RHS & Clothes

6 posts in this topic

Ive learned that in my server while testing you can buy RHS clothing from traders, but after you drop them, you cannot put them back on. Same way with other players, or in the loot system. If its on the ground you cant use it. Is this a arma bug? I found another post with almost the same subject but it is a few months old.

28 minutes ago, Infinitas said:

Ive learned that in my server while testing you can buy RHS clothing from traders, but after you drop them, you cannot put them back on. Same way with other players, or in the loot system. If its on the ground you cant use it. Is this a arma bug? I found another post with almost the same subject but it is a few months old.

the problem is the same we by the mod @Tryk.  the hitbox from the clothes  are stupid. but i have this only by @Tryk  by Rhs works all fine

Advertisement
On 12/23/2015 at 10:03 AM, Its me ZovkT said:

the problem is the same we by the mod @Tryk.  the hitbox from the clothes  are stupid. but i have this only by @Tryk  by Rhs works all fine

Have you figured out a way to fix the problem?

1 hour ago, Infinitas said:

Have you figured out a way to fix the problem?

no  i dont have the problem i dont know why ;)  but after the Hotfix from Exile   the Clothes from  the rhs mod or arma dissapern after restart oder logout and relog. i dont know why i have the DB complete new instaled.  @moment i search the failer.  but i dont find him.

TRYK has many many issues since A3 update, wrong hit boxes, wrong depth or armour, cant always put them on, cant take them off or finally random crashing of servers.

Since the developer lost the source code and the amount of time it will take to fix I wont bother with TRYK until it really has been completely worked over as its too much of a risk compared to all the other mods which are being updated

1 person likes this

Advertisement