Drewski

0.9.4 Download (In case your favorite server hasn't updated)

10 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if they dumped all the old versions of Exile, but in case the server you are trying to join has yet to update to 0.9.41, here's a google drive folder to my copy of 0.9.4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9ogQEgbyF2vb2VoSmZiU3o2LW8

Moderators go easy on me, if this is against the rules then I apologize. It's just that last night I had to put this up for a few of my friends to download, since they couldn't find the old versions anywhere on here.

2 people like this

Advertisement
39 minutes ago, Mr Chicken said:

For whatever reason a3launcher is broken for me right now so i still cant play :/

You don't need to rely on just A3launcher to play. There is always the option of loading arma 3 and making sure you have the right mods enabled under expansions and then filtering for the server you want to join..

@Flosstradamus :

So, this post is okay then? Just checking with you, I'd hate to get my wrists slapped for something like this. I simply want to provide a means for retrieving older exile versions for people intending to play on servers not up to date yet.

Also, if anyone has any versions that they would like me to post up (with the devs' blessings of course), I'll put links up here to downloads.

Edited by Drewski

I don't see any issues considering we don't have links to older versions. So long as nothing is modified and it is safe.

3 hours ago, Drewski said:

@Flosstradamus :

So, this post is okay then? Just checking with you, I'd hate to get my wrists slapped for something like this. I simply want to provide a means for retrieving older exile versions for people intending to play on servers not up to date yet.

Also, if anyone has any versions that they would like me to post up (with the devs' blessings of course), I'll put links up here to downloads.

http://arma.chilloutbude.eu/downloads/

AiATP, AiATPLite, Esseker, Current Exile and Any versions of Exile since 0.9.35

just download what you need ;)

hey

Any chance any 1 has the 0.9.41 version? As i thought servers would be updated so updated by misstake =(

If only I could change the name of topic to "Old Exile Versions..." 

Anyways, yeah you guys beat me to posting 0.9.41.

I'm going to work on installing 0.9.6 into my server as we speak :D

Advertisement