iTz D Say

help Exile server from host havoc setup help

9 posts in this topic

I installed exile and entered in the command line the info I was supposed to @Exile in mod line and @exileserver in server mod line but when i go to get in the server exile is not work. I think I might have to do something in mysql but the program is unknown to me.

this is my first server so any help would be great I am eager to learn

Hey iTz,

if you post a theard check first this forum. there are many guides how to setup a server.

But here is  a Download to a Guide:

best regards

Matthew

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, Demens said:

Hey iTz,

if you post a theard check first this forum. there are many guides how to setup a server.

But here is  a Download to a Guide:

best regards

Matthew

Is this for a dedicated sever?

SUFU is a short word for the search option on the top of the right site.

if you have a dedicated server you have full acess to them so you can do all what you want.  the different is only wish system you have   debian aka linux   windows aka microsoft .

if its your first dedicated server  its better to read many guids how to manage it. :)

On 12/23/2015 at 4:30 PM, iTz D Say said:

sorry I am very new to this so idk what SUFU is and I have a server through a company so it would be different right than this guide correct?

Nobody answered his question and I'm having the same situation, we need a guide for new people hosting on host havoc with the vanilla installed how to add ai spawns, mission spawns, vehicle spawns, safe zones, garages, building, advanced towing, etc. 

On 11/3/2016 at 0:53 PM, mankindunkind said:

Nobody answered his question and I'm having the same situation, we need a guide for new people hosting on host havoc with the vanilla installed how to add ai spawns, mission spawns, vehicle spawns, safe zones, garages, building, advanced towing, etc. 

Don't. Host Havoc is garbage. GQS offers services to install all that for you. I haven't had the best of luck with it so far but better than host havoc by far. 

I just realized this a dead thread someone brought back to life...Sorry. 

Edited by mattux

Advertisement