Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dillonnnn

Can't connect to server?

Question

I logged off of exile mod lastnight and came on this morning A3 Launcher just keeps shutting off and saying send error report, and if i load the game up manually and try join any server it just comes back onto the menu

Any help would be appreciated

Thankyou

1 person likes this

7 answers to this question

A3 launcher looks to be down atm and in you try and launcher Exile from Arma3 it does not see the mods needed so it will kick you form the game.

25 minutes ago, Guest said:

A3 launcher looks to be down atm and in you try and launcher Exile from Arma3 it does not see the mods needed so it will kick you form the game.

Did you try starting with PARAMETERS, or did you just enable mods in the steamarmalauncher?

EDIT: You did update to 9.41 right?

Edited by [OMG]Slim

Advertisement

Yeah i've been using 

-noSplash: -cpuCount=4: -high: noSplash: -maxMem=6144:

What do i need to update to 9.41?

You just need to download mod, its the red button on top :)(Then unzip, and DELETE old @Exile first, then paste new one from downloaded zip) My parameters for example are :

-mod=@Exile;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Units;@Esseker;@allinarmaterrainpack

You can copy and paste folder names of mods you want to use, and seperate the with ; then just find the server youre playing in recent tab on server list in game :)

EDIT: You HAVE TO DISABLE ALL mods in the mods tab in steam launcher if youre starting with parameters!!

Edited by [OMG]Slim

Hi guys.

Same problem here. I start the A3Launcher and it does start properly. But it won't show any mods or servers. After e few seconds an error message pops up that says "There has been an error. Would you like to sent an error report?". After pressing yes or no the launcher shuts down.

I reinstalled the launcher, but this didn't solve the problem. If I try to update the launcher there's another error message. The message is in German. In short it says that the connection to a remote server can't be established.

Maybe someone has got an idea what to do ...

Merry Christmas :)

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Merry Christmas :)

Right click your Arma 3 in Steam, click properties and find SET LAUNCH OPTIONS, click on this and add :

-mod=@Exile  - to play just vanilla Exile, or 

-mod=@Exile;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Units;@Esseker;@allinarmaterrainpack  - to play my server ;)

Once you added parameters there, the steam arma launcher will have parameters tab as well and you can add and remove them there(post earlier on). Then just click play on the launcher. the last but very important step of joining is keep an eye on A3L, im sure it wont be long before it works again !

Advertisement