Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Branincline

Cant join some servers

9 posts in this topic

I can join some servers with lower populations, but when i look at the bottom right hand corner, the only one green is "@exilemod" and when i try to join a server it loads for about 10 seconds, then takes me back to the server list screen. Someone help me please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Branincline said:

I can join some servers with lower populations, but when i look at the bottom right hand corner, the only one green is "@exilemod" and when i try to join a server it loads for about 10 seconds, then takes me back to the server list screen. Someone help me please

Make sure you have the mods enabled to join whatever server that you're trying to join. Best way to check is go into Expansions in arma 3 and make sure you have the right mods enabled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
2 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

Make sure you have the mods enabled to join whatever server that you're trying to join. Best way to check is go into Expansions in arma 3 and make sure you have the right mods enabled

How do i do this, and where is this located?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

Make sure you have the mods enabled to join whatever server that you're trying to join. Best way to check is go into Expansions in arma 3 and make sure you have the right mods enabled

This doesnt really help me that much, could you give me a more specific instruction on what to do?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Branincline said:

This doesnt really help me that much, could you give me a more specific instruction on what to do?
 

There are literally hundreds of threads that will tell you exactly what you want to know on hundreds of forums across the internet. Including some threads on this very forum. Find them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, papahyooie said:

There are literally hundreds of threads that will tell you exactly what you want to know on hundreds of forums across the internet. Including some threads on this very forum. Find them. 

I just looked through the forumes and could not find the solution to my problem. Please help. i can only join servers that ONLY have the exile mod installed and most of them only have like 10 ppl on them and i want to join servers lick US CHERNARUS server but idk what to download and where to download  it from. If you know a vid/website that can help me please send me the link and it will be very much appreciated

Edited by Branincline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends on which server you join. If its just chernarus then you will need Exile + All In Arma Terrain pack enabled. You can find Exile on here and AiA on armaholic or www.arma-mods.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.