Eggbox

random kicks

5 posts in this topic

hi

since update 0.9.41 im getting random kicks that seem to be related to AI

i can go for ages without the kick but as soon as i encounter AI and shoot and kill i get a kick (about 4 secs after kill and no reason for kick) 

all logs just say that player disconnected

any help would be great with this as without AI my server is pretty much broken :(

Edited by Eggbox

Advertisement
11 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Is the kick reason something like "Script Restriction #"? 

hi, thanks for the reply

no, there is no reason whatsoever for the kick, just says "you have been kicked off the game".... no reason, no log

found this in the logs

12:15:22 "<infiSTAR.de>HL| 0h 10min 38s | Eggbox(xxxxxxxxxxxx) | Player Low Rating! 200 - Exile_Unit_Player - @[19234.8,13280.9,0.0015049] 192132 (v0024A2)"
12:15:22 "<infiSTAR.de>KickLog| Eggbox(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ID: -10   (v0024A2)"
12:15:22 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#kickxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by server.
12:15:22 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| #0 Disconnected: Eggbox(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ID: 3 SteamName: Eggbox   [UpTime: 0h 10min 38s |  - ServerFPS: 47.0588] (v0024A2)"

I just searched and it seems that error may be related to an old version of Infistar. You might want to download the newest version and if that doesn't fix it, put it in the Antihack subforum instead of the BE subforum. Chris is pretty good about replying to posts in that subforum.

Advertisement