savagelandon

help

10 posts in this topic

Clementine *IS* all the mods... unless you are joining servers that have added mods other than Exile Altis or Stratis. For that, I recommend A3Launcher. It'll download whatever mods you need to play on a particular server.

Advertisement

trying to download clementine as ever since 22 - 23rd decemeber the game servers are more red and the pings are way insane and the servers i was able to get on before this date was fine, they added clementine now i cant get on hardly any, wtg admins. 

i try downloading clementine using client #1 which is a .rar file and it does nothing. cant play exile altis now

you said you tried downloading clementine using client #1 did you end up getting the download to finsh downloading 

yes it downloaded and then it wouldn't move to steam mod area where i have the exile mod i moved using local

6 hours ago, Rekt said:

yes it downloaded and then it wouldn't move to steam mod area where i have the exile mod i moved using local

What is this steam mod area that you speak of ?

When you load steam Arma 3 it's on the mod section that has the news and parameters and the orange play button

Advertisement