VIPsheriaVIP

[SOLVED] hey need some help

13 posts in this topic

need help with setting up ai missions etc

and when i try to join my server i get receving server version dunno what to do 

help me :=)

Start with pure stock settings, and work from there, 1 change at the time.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Look it up on this forum. It comes down to posting the server RPT files in here so ppl can look at them. Without logs no one is able to help.

If you're asking where to find the logs, maybe running a server isn't for you. Read the forums, search the internet. Don't just post a message asking for people to help you when all the answers are easily found on the forums.

here is my log  http://pastebin.com/WYUbhNjD

here is my parameters thing

@echo off
start "arma3" /min /high "arma3server.exe" -port=2302 "-config=Config\cfg\Config.cfg" "-profiles=Config\log" "-cfg=Config\cfg\basic.cfg" -name=Exile "-mod=@Exile;@ExileServer;" -world=empty -nosplash -noSound -noPause -enableHT -malloc=system -autoinit

exit 

hope this helps :D

Edited by VIPsheriaVIP
forgot something

Hello,

Excuse me but I don't think you need to be a mad coder or developer to think this might be the issue???

-->> !! SPOILER ALERT !! <--

You probably fucked up somewhere buddy... Watch the tutorial you've probably watched again and have a look where you went wrong ;)
Best way to know how to do all of the setting up and running servers is to try to adleast fix your own issues and errors!\

Also,

If you're asking where to find the logs, maybe running a server isn't for you. Read the forums, search the internet. Don't just post a message asking for people to help you when all the answers are easily found on the forums.

Don't see how this helps out at all... We've all started somewhere and this guy has just started setting up his own server. Don't feel like helping this guy out then maybe just don't reply at all? There is a support forum area for a reason, not for people to just be negative towards others...

Kind Regards,
Dutchy

Edited by Dutchy

Advertisement