hogansheroes

new stuff and backpacks

8 posts in this topic

hey guys just like to say a big merry christmas and a happy safe new year to all.

Q1  withe the new stuff like the laptop,camera do they work now or do we still have to wait for it to be listed in the config.

Q2  with the bacppacks suits and vest do any of you guys fine it hard to load them into thoes areas like when you hit take all 

Advertisement

ok cool CEN have you got your config with the camera and laptop as ive only got the laptop on mine so i can add them to the buy/sell

Edited by hogansheroes

Heard that the Grinder is in the game.. been looking and have not found one yet... they must be a rare item and I don't see it at the trader but all the other tools are.

1 hour ago, Brez said:

Heard that the Grinder is in the game.. been looking and have not found one yet... they must be a rare item and I don't see it at the trader but all the other tools are.

All depends on the server.

I suspect the server I am on is going with the defaults on the grinder spawn rate and I was informed it is in the loot table. Still cannot find one but I've found everything else like the cameras, laptop, thermal scanner and all items to set up lighting.

I would of thought the thermal scanner would of been more rare than the grinder but I found one of those and still have not acquired a grinder.. Go figure.

And I'm checking industrial locations exclusively.  Found loads of the other tools but the grinder eludes me.

Oh well. 

Advertisement