Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rekt

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON??

8 posts in this topic

I'm  just wondering what in the hell is going on with all the exile servers?

i been on an aussie one exile altis where i'm admin and it was working fine until december 23 - 24th roughly.

now none of the servers i click on work they either give me some long message about install add on files or they boot me from game before i get a chance to enter.

I have downloaded the clementine it was a .rar file as i picked download from client 1 and still nothing works.

Edited by Rekt

Maybe they didnt update yet?

I only have those messages on servers that are not up to date ^_^

Advertisement

Gday Rekt,

Can you join Vanilla Exile servers?

I know CUPS have pushed a lot of updates in recent days maybe that could be the issue.

is there a way of testing servers to see if they have a new update cause im using a3 launcher and have been able to get on 3 servers but the one im admin on i can see on the name list theres someone on it yet for me it gets to receiving server version then just does nothing, the orange bar goes up about 1/4 the way then nothing. anyway i can see if its been updated? 

PS. not sure about vanilla servers ive never tried or know how, ive always played altis and now exile altis..

I have seen players names on the load up list, i am an admin the owner i guess is away on holidays so im not sure what hes done if anything.

I would double check that any mods needed including exile are green on the page before logging in, if any are red then make sure you are running the same version as the server.

Advertisement