Eggbox

infistar player low rating kicks not fixed

9 posts in this topic

hi 

im getting kicked for no reason but found this in the logs,

found this in the logs

12:15:22 "<infiSTAR.de>HL| 0h 10min 38s | Eggbox(xxxxxxxxxxxx) | Player Low Rating! 200 - Exile_Unit_Player - @[19234.8,13280.9,0.0015049] 192132 (v0024A2)"
12:15:22 "<infiSTAR.de>KickLog| Eggbox(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ID: -10   (v0024A2)"
12:15:22 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#kickxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by server.
12:15:22 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| #0 Disconnected: Eggbox(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ID: 3 SteamName: Eggbox   [UpTime: 0h 10min 38s |  - ServerFPS: 47.0588] (v0024A2)

@infiSTAR said this was fixed in the latest version but i am using latest version on server and still get these kicks

please help

Hey

Exile is setting your players rating to 10.000 or higher if it is lower than that and infiSTAR is doing that too so I am wondering what addons you run besides infiSTAR and Exile that puts your rating so low? :)

cheers

Advertisement

i think it may be related to sarges ai mod

you get minus player rating for shooting certain types of AI

can this be fixed?

15 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey

Exile is setting your players rating to 10.000 or higher if it is lower than that and infiSTAR is doing that too so I am wondering what addons you run besides infiSTAR and Exile that puts your rating so low? :)

cheers

i think it may be related to sarges ai mod

you get minus player rating for shooting certain types of AI

you have to remove this line from infistar 

if(rating player < 999999)then{player addRating 9999999;};

can this be fixed? it only started happening on version 24

Edited by Eggbox

The line you quoted is just doing the exact same thing that exile is doing but just with bigger values. You would have to shoot countless AI within ~0.2 seconds to get down to 200 rating. Like it is not possible since Exile is setting your rating to 100000 (100.000) if it is smaller than that so with other words.

The guy who was kicked with 200 rating somehow did not have Exile set his rating to 100.000 and infiSTAR did not set his rating to 999999 either which is kind of strange and I can't see how/why that was happening tbh.

I will rework my things there but the rating changing are mainly done because if they are not done, you would not be able to get into the same vehicle as for example your teammate once you rating is down to a certain level. Because you'll be considered as "side ENEMY" ^^

1 person likes this

HA! I found something which could cause trouble regarding that, good to have you here and post about it

I will see if that effects anything and change it for the next page

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, infiSTAR said:

HA! I found something which could cause trouble regarding that, good to have you here and post about it

I will see if that effects anything and change it for the next page

no problem, hope your findings solve this :)

Sorry to  open an old post. im getting this problem as well! 

Spoiler

7:28:54 "<infiSTAR.de>HL| xPooRLoCKerBoYx™ | xPooRLoCKerBoYx(76561198082423743) | 1h 20min 30s | Player Low Rating! -2400 - Exile_Unit_Player - @[3816.41,13161.2,0.00105762] 038131   [06-Jun-2016 00-43-30 - v0050]"
 7:28:54 "<infiSTAR.de>KICKLOG| xPooRLoCKerBoYx(76561198082423743) ID: 8 (HLOG_SKICK)   [06-Jun-2016 00-43-30 - v0050]"
 7:28:54 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#kick 76561198082423743' by server.

Im also running sarge AI, What do i need to do?

Your exile client & infiSTAR puts the rating to a very high number - if not, the player seems to have a problem loading the client side parts. that's why there is this kick. so he is forced to load back in. no matter if because of cheating or just a crappy client computer ^^
with rating lower than 0 there would be many problems for the player in game for example he would not be able to join a vehicle along with someone else

not to mention that he'd be target number 1 for AI :P

Advertisement