Sixz

Shifting Base Parts on restart

Question

Hi!

We seem to have some issues with the 0.9.41 or the 0.94 (unsure which one it is...). We have had complaints about movind base parts. Not that they move like a player but upon server restarts parts that have been snapped will shift. In the screenshot you can see it. It is severside for sure (happens to almost all players). Is there a fix for it or do we have to wait for the next update?

Regards!

Screenshot_3.jpg

6 answers to this question

I have the same Problem on my Server.

With buildables from Extended Base Mod and Classic Exile.

But apparently no one knows how to fix it? ^^

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, Oph said:

I have the same Problem on my Server.

With buildables from Extended Base Mod and Classic Exile.

But apparently no one knows how to fix it? ^^

to me it looks more like a database issue, the database saves all buildables vehicles and so on but if its shifting ill be checking your database info to see if its correct for the server.

its just another thing to take away from a problem

29 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

to me it looks more like a database issue, the database saves all buildables vehicles and so on but if its shifting ill be checking your database info to see if its correct for the server.

its just another thing to take away from a problem

Well it's a Server hosted by Vilayer so not a selfmade database. Is there a way to see if the database is having issues when loading objects?

i had this issue on my server when i moved my server to a new database  all the base was spaced out bigtime so ill be looking to make sure that your database matches up with your server 

I've personally experienced similar things happening with both building structures and vehicles on Exile and Epoch.

I'm pretty sure it is, as people have said, a database problem. I think this may just be one of them Arma things....you know...like vehicles spawning in from the database on their side :D

Advertisement