Akku

Help in Launching Via VB

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys 

I was trying to launch arma via small VB launcher managed to launch game but not mods (may be dir contains spaces) 

a example of arma2 is given same is not working for exile arma3

Process.Start("steam://rungameid/33930// -cpucount=4 -exthreads=4 -maxmem=2047 -maxvram=2047 -nosplash -skipintro -nofilepatching -mod=E:\Games\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2;F:\games\arma mods\@DayZ -connect=178.32.49.114 -port=2302")

any kind of help is appreciated 

steam://run/107410//-connect=5.39.72.122%20-port=2400%20-mod=@Exile;@CUP_Weapons;@ASDG_JR;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@allinarmaterrainpack;%20-nosplash%20-world=empty%20-nopause%20-noLauncher%20-useBE

Advertisement

dont start it like that try something like this 

a2path = (String)Registry.GetValue(@"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\bohemia interactive studio\ArmA 2 OA", "main", "");

this will for example find the folder for arma 2 oa(you have to change it arma3 ofcourse) and then you can just start the arma3battleye.exe with the following mods you are using

Edited by yellow|avdieking

Still not loading mods properly for arma2 example :(

Thanks @yellow|avdieking for this try 

@cen i guess had to wait for @choppra to get online and reply me i tried whole day 

Take a look at this www.exilemod.com/topic/1510-lightweight-exile-downloader-and-arma-3-launcher/ (code is open)

direct link to game starting stuff https://github.com/Jan18101997/Exile-Launcher/blob/master/Exile%20Launcher/GUI/Pages/pageMainMenue.xaml.cs#L146  ( AppSettings.getPropertyValue<string>("GamePath") = Arma3 Install dir e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3)

19 hours ago, yellow|avdieking said:

can you send me your project?

can do that but its not working yet

Advertisement