speedweasel

Hunger, Thirst not being written/read to/from database

Question

I eat and drink to 100%, then wait 2 minutes before logging out of the server.

When I log back in I am at 35% food and about 55% water.  Many other players on the server have commented that the same thing happens to them.

It seems like eating and drinking isn't saved to the DB as regularly as other inventory related actions.

5 answers to this question

hey, i got a pretty similar problem.

when i log in i got  hunger and thirst by 100%, always.. it drops normally to 20% for example but when i relog i go back to 100%

everything else is saving in my database except for hunger and thirst..

running server on exile cherno.

greets

We noticed the same thing. Players log out with their hunger and thirst at 100% and when they log back in both their hunger and thirst values are depleted from where it was at log out. Not a percentage point or two, but 20 to 30%.

Advertisement

hey guys.is there a fix for this i can leave my server with low thirst and low hunger.log out and log in again and they will both be at 100% again.thankyou

On 2/21/2016 at 9:12 PM, RAZOR_HD said:

hey guys.is there a fix for this i can leave my server with low thirst and low hunger.log out and log in again and they will both be at 100% again.thankyou

I'm stuck on the same problem, i'm currently trying to setup my server etc. i have noticed when its vanilla Altis hunger and thirst are written to DB but i'm running Esseker and regardless of my hunger thirst when i log out  the DB says its still 100% anybody have a idea?

Posted (edited)

Ok so i've reinstalled the DB again + updates from 9.40 - 9.6 now it does save hunger and thirst but not according to what server shows i.e just logged out of server now hunger 81 thirst 77  logged into DB refreshed and it says hunger 94.038 thirst 92.112 ??

Edited by Jaexx

Advertisement