Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RetardMagnet

Fortication upgrades.

3 posts in this topic

Would be nice if you could choose on wich side you want the upgrade on doors and gates. I like to make small bases, so most of the time i have to make doors/gates open towards the outside. But then the upgrade will be on the inside, while the rest of the walls have it on the outside. If i let them open inwards, theres a chance they clip my vic, and blow it up.

Another cool idea would if you could add some sort of camo patern to your base, to make it blend in. Or add some sort of camonets you can drape on the outside of your base. Maybe in desert and forest colours.

good point, nut i find it faster to move and put back the panel rather than use a gate to unlock open , close then lock.

Agree with the OP, it's odd that the default is to assume that the doors will open into the base when, I imagine, most players will want them to open outwards. Having said that, my current base is only 2 walls deep and I don't clip my strider when they open. I like the idea of being able to camouflage a base - perhaps available as a further upgrade with options for woodland or arid style? Personally I'm not keen on removing and replacing walls to secure a base but each to his own.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0