Blueeyez

Recording matierial for youtube.

Question

Hello :).

Okay so i have been looking around on youtube for arma 3 videoes NOT exile mod. But i have heard it before. I have been playing a arma 3 for around 450 hours. This guy on steam see i have played for that time and ask me if i could help him with instaling exile. I said no i cannot  help you my friend i have heard about exile very few times but i could not help him. He said okay and thanks. I jumped straight to youtube and seartched for it. I found it and wow it was not what i expected.

Okay thank you for letting me waste your time :). NOW to the point! So it looked so nice and tummorow DANISH time i will go download it. Me and a friend are going to record some footage on danish. But i just stopped here beacuse i was annoyed. On EVERY game i record i always look for copyright. So yeah maybe you know my quetion. I know that a group of people have used theier valuable time hours and more hours on making sutch an amazing gamemode! It is so fantastic but i want to share more out. Share out to other people :). So lets say that i some day in the future get partnership. And start to make just a little money on youtube. Will i get a copyright charge for recording this footage? What if i credit that the team from exile have maked it all? I know that here there is more answers than quetions. I know that you are probably a good team on forum and could give me a good answer:). So i hope someone anyone could help me here:).

-Emil

//Copenhagen,Denmark

1 answer to this question

I can't see there being any issues with you posting the content you create on Youtube or other video sharing sites. Having said that, I'm not sure how that would work if you was making money from sharing videos of Exile.

I would wait and see if one of the Developers can give you a better answer.

1 person likes this

Advertisement