• 0
Piledrive

[SOLVED] Maximum number of territories reached

Question

Hi, i have set up a fresh server of ny own(runs fine) but when i went to the territory trader to purchase territory, it would not allow me to buy any(none has been purchased on the server as its a fresh DB) and gives me the message "maximum number of territories reached". 

 

I was wondering if there was a way in a config file somewhere to change the number of territories allowed by the server?

 

if someone could let me know where to edit(and which part) would be greatly appericiated.

 

also getting an issue where thirst and hunger stsy at 100% and will not go down. Any fix for that would be appreciated aswell.

 

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

  • 0

Hi, In your mission pbo open up config.cpp with notepad+ and control+f for this field;

// Maximum number of territories a player can own
    maximumNumberOfTerritoriesPerPlayer = 1;

This will allow you to edit as you need.

 

For the food and drink, are you running the server locally when you see this, i.e. previewing from editor etc?

Edited by Pyre
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Pyre said:

Hi, In your mission pbo open up config.cpp with notepad+ and control+f for this field;

// Maximum number of territories a player can own
    maximumNumberOfTerritoriesPerPlayer = 1;

This will allow you to edit as you need.

 

For the food and drink, are you running the server locally when you see this, i.e. previewing from editor etc?

thanks for the help. Im running the server from my own PC, and my friends who join also have the same issue with hunger/thirst. always stays at 100% for each player.

 

not sure if there is a fix or what i have to edit, but thanks for your help with territories, you are a legend :)

Edited by Piledrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0

are you running it as a dedicated or through creating new in the client multiplayer section?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thanks, i realised i was missing the line for territories so after adding it it works.

 

thanks

 

Regards,

Edited by Piledrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Pyre said:

are you running it as a dedicated or through creating new in the client multiplayer section?

Im running it as a dedicated server. I set up a Database using SQL and am running from there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/28/2015 at 4:04 PM, Piledrive said:

Thanks, i realised i was missing the line for territories so after adding it it works.

 

thanks

 

Regards,

Hey Piledrive, I was just wondering where you inserted that line as I am having the same issue as well. Also, have you gotten the hunger/thirst issue fixed too as I also am having troubles with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Well now I am just down to having the hunger/thirst issue. I fixed the territory issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Johnny_Bravo said:

Well now I am just down to having the hunger/thirst issue. I fixed the territory issue

hey mate, all i did to fix the issues was redo the exile.altis.pbo.

 

the one i got in a package somewhere was missing alot of stuff. If you get the one from this site, it will have all the code added so all you need to do is get that one and you should be good.

 

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Piledrive said:

hey mate, all i did to fix the issues was redo the exile.altis.pbo.

 

the one i got in a package somewhere was missing alot of stuff. If you get the one from this site, it will have all the code added so all you need to do is get that one and you should be good.

 

regards

I'm not running Atlis though, I'm running Chernarus. I guess I'll have to dig through each file then until I figure it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.