Zripht

[SOLVED] Is infiSTAR necesary?

10 posts in this topic

so i saw that a lot of people has that tool, i know that is another tool called bAdmin. That tool (bAdmin) is putting right now on my server, but i saw that infiSTAR tool has so much things. Question is that i saw that infiSTAR is an antihack tool too and i like that but i really don´t know if the payment is monthly or u just has to pay one time. Other question i have, is that is help u so much with hackers in your server? 

Thank you so much.

Unless you have a lot of players on your server, you don't NEED it.

If you have full servers, or like having a lot of control. It's nice to have.

Advertisement
23 minutes ago, Tobias Solem said:

Unless you have a lot of players on your server, you don't NEED it.

If you have full servers, or like having a lot of control. It's nice to have.

Ty so much but the point is on antihack tool, is really neccesary? And i saw that some players cracked this tool but i really don´t want to do it for 2 reason:

1. i really don´t know if battleye can detect it and ban my account or something like that.
  2. I really don´t want to use the work people, if they do something is awesome, we have to pay it for that.
19 minutes ago, yellow|avdieking said:

its a one time payment its worth it

Ty so much ;)

One of the biggest pro's of infiSTAR for Exile is catching glitchers who can wreck your server more so than hackers.

InfiSTAR is also really useful if you like to customize things on your server. Gives you the ability to add money and other things for testing without having to jump into the database.

1 person likes this

Infi helped me find cheaters, just by looking at the glitch logs, more then any thing else. It's a 1 time payment and totally worth it.

21 minutes ago, MGTDB said:

One of the biggest pro's of infiSTAR for Exile is catching glitchers who can wreck your server more so than hackers.

17 minutes ago, Taylor Swift (Mezo) said:

InfiSTAR is also really useful if you like to customize things on your server. Gives you the ability to add money and other things for testing without having to jump into the database.

11 minutes ago, NedFox said:

Infi helped me find cheaters, just by looking at the glitch logs, more then any thing else. It's a 1 time payment and totally worth it.

So much thanks everybody :) for the info :) 

Edited by Zripht
1 person likes this

Thanks guys :)

20 minutes ago, Zripht said:
  1. i really don´t know if battleye can detect it and ban my account or something like that.
  2. I really don´t want to use the work people, if they do something is awesome, we have to pay it for that.

1. This is not a hack it is AdminTool and AntiHack. So you don't have to worry about that
2. I don't get this sentence but I guess you have a few good answers here :)

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Zripht said:

So much thanks everybody :) for the info :) 

thanks for your interest :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement