Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gonzai

Vehicle Bug :(

14 posts in this topic

Advertisement
11 minutes ago, Dizzturbed said:

you do run CBA, dont ye?

I do not have CBA, and I've got the same problem.

22 minutes ago, Dizzturbed said:

you do run CBA, dont ye?

CBA Not installed. Should I install ?

this usually happens on my end when im running CBA and log out next to my vehicles. after restart they are looking like above picture. it didnt really matter if the server is running this. i had this on several servers which dont run CBA but allow players to use it. as soon as i didnt use it anymore the problem was solved. im not entirly sure if this happens when the server spawns it or when a player gets near and simulation is beeing enabled. but i know for certain that this is caused by CBA.

maybe the player in question has used it.

3 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

FTFY :)

Have been running Epoch for a LONG time and never saw this. On day 1 of hosting Exile I noticed this.. So I blame Exile, not Arma.

As shown in the CBA related threads about db errors etc and the solutions Exile devs could implement, there are some things Exile devs could do different which *could* solve the problem. Not sure, but vehicles exploding on server start has been reported quite some times now.

Epoch had this, but they sorted it on their side. Again, I blame Exile, not Arma.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, NedFox said:

Have been running Epoch for a LONG time and never saw this. On day 1 of hosting Exile I noticed this.. So I blame Exile, not Arma.

As shown in the CBA related threads about db errors etc and the solutions Exile devs could implement, there are some things Exile devs could do different which *could* solve the problem. Not sure, but vehicles exploding on server start has been reported quite some times now.

Epoch had this, but they sorted it on their side. Again, I blame Exile, not Arma.

Well i've had similar things happen on Wasteland and other mods. 

Advertisement