Conman1911

can't join server.

Question

Hi so recently i've downloaded exile and when i go to join a server it will act like im joining but then go back to the server list. It also shows where the expansions are as a red dot. Please help me, i really want to play.

Thanks!

Edited by Conman1911

3 answers to this question

Its very hard to answer this with next to no technical detail provided. I can however suggest...

When you select the server in the list, check the lower right hand side of the screen. Do you have a green light against the Exile mod? If not it is likely the server is running a different version that you have downloaded.

Its very hard to answer this with next to no technical detail provided. I can however suggest...

When you select the server in the list, check the lower right hand side of the screen. Do you have a green light against the Exile mod? If not it is likely the server is running a different version that you have downloaded.

what can i do to help you with the technical details and i have tomato as my version

I would figure out what version the server is running then change your version to accommodate that. 

Advertisement