awkwill4

How do I get exile

6 posts in this topic

I saw some youtube videos of the game exile and is looks sick so i wanted to get it the only problem is I cant find it on steam or any were else, where and how do I download exile? Thanks

inb4ban

also, do you really not see the big red download button near the top of the page? I'm running noscript with everything blocked and the button to download is still there...

Edited by wasti

Advertisement

Ya but it just brings me here, I cant figure out how to run the game, my b, ive always been a console gamer and im trying something new so im having a little trouble

Capture.PNG

Well, seeing as you are a complete noob,do you have Arma 3?   If yes, then you can go the noob route, and download the Arma 3 launcher, and DL the mod from there, as well as many other mods for Arma 3. 

If no to having Arma 3, buy it first and then follow said procedure.  Easier than dicking around with Zips and program files....

http://a3launcher.com/

5 hours ago, awkwill4 said:

Thanks, thats really helpfull

You didn't answer his question. Do you have Arma 3? If so, download the Exile mod from the big read "Download" square at the top of the forums, place the @exile folder in your Arma 3 folder and find a server. A3launcher is the best thing for people new to the mod.

Advertisement