Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wampy

BE Script 0 Kick

8 posts in this topic

I got this in the scripts.log as a kick

30.12.2015 11:28:13: Wampy (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) 1947504e38d811eb3b0d6c6ee079854c - #0 " (A3XAI_client_radio) then {
"A3XAI_SMS" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call A3XAI_client_radioMessage; diag_lo"

I edited it to

!=" (A3XAI_client_radio) then {\n\"A3XAI_SMS\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call A3XAI_client_radioMessage; diag_lo"

I put it in line 2 of my scripts.txt which is my eventHandler line but i keep getting kicked. I notice this is similar to the BE filter I was to add from the A3XAI client add on which was

7 eventHandler !"\"A3XAI_SMS\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call A3XAI_client_radioMessage; diag_log _this;};"

And the one I was to add for infistar running

7 addpublicvariableeventhandler !"\"A3XAI_SMS\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call A3XAI_client_radioMessage; diag_log _this;};"

Could someone please point in the right direction to fix this. This is the first BE filter I cant seem to fix.

Edited by Wampy

Advertisement

If you mean

!="\n(A3XAI_client_radio) then {\n\"A3XAI_SMS\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call A3XAI_client_radioMessage; diag_lo"

That kicks me as well same reason

here is my line 0 + 2 with your script exception added, try replacing yours with this: 

http://pastebin.com/scHG6yqe

You might need to add the \n before your first \" as I missed that off.

Edited by TheMeq

Thanks for the help you got it fixed for me guys that one was really bugging me. I hate to ask but this one is getting me also

#0 "fnc_adminreq [1,["dywo961fgr8pkqhkysb",["Wampy","76561197975713266","CLIENT_PING","2:1309",[87,97,109,112,121]],"2:1309"]]"

It a remoteexec error. My remoteexec.txt looks like

//new
7 "" !="true" !="vehicle this land 'LAND'" !="exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage.*" !"fnc_AdminReq"
7 "ExileClient_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage"
7 "FN_infiSTAR_C"

I added the filters from the infistar BE folder not sure what to do here

Well that was weird somehow my mission file got corrupted thats what was causing the last error all fixed now thanks again for the help guys.

Advertisement