Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Th3 R34p3r 187

Gliding on floor glitch

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone else expierience this aswel ?. Whenyou run down/up a stairs you start gliding straight into a wall....then float init on the wall/floor joint to a corner and then die ?. This is pissing me off and starts to aggitate me beyond comprehension. I just spend 3 HOURS !!!!, trying to build a tower but all i did whas die and respawn. 3 hours did i waste for nothing. When will this be fixed ?. cuz walking OR running of a stairs makes you glide of em and kill you. it's not evne possible to get to the 4th floor without dying. 

I'm for sure i have never expierienced such glitch/bug in arma 2 epoch. 

Anyone who don't know what i'm talking about. Run up and down a tower build 2x1 out of floor/ stairs port floor and stairs. 
Happy respawning/dying. I know this is a alpha mod yadayada. But this glitch/bug in particular is making my blood boil. 

Arma related bug/design. Any time a player is not on the ground, the engine thinks they are flying. This is partially why there is no jump in normal Arma. This can even happen on normal buildings, this used to happen to me a lot on the smaller wip buildings (half built buildings)

Walk slower, take your time going up stairs and such, it takes some getting used to but eventually you will learn what works and what doesn't and you will die less to physics related glitches such as this.

Advertisement
14 hours ago, wasti said:

Arma related bug/design. Any time a player is not on the ground, the engine thinks they are flying. This is partially why there is no jump in normal Arma. This can even happen on normal buildings, this used to happen to me a lot on the smaller wip buildings (half built buildings)

Walk slower, take your time going up stairs and such, it takes some getting used to but eventually you will learn what works and what doesn't and you will die less to physics related glitches such as this.

Makes sense. Telling the other guys i play with. We all died more then 10 times last night and it really killed the mood....nobody whas talking anymore cuz of it. Kinda a shame that this is possible in ARMA 3 cuz i never expierienced such a thing in arma 2. 

just remember were and how and then don't do it again!

i find it's not hard to play around the bugs once you know were and how they happen.

Also, forgot to mention, when building, using the snap feature for placing walls stairs ceilings ect can really help with making sure there aren't any gaps in the floor that can cause this type of glitching/physics damage/death.

1 person likes this

Advertisement