Sir DannyDoomno1

[SOLVED] ExileServer_object_player_network_setPlayerMoneyRequest

Question

hey guys, i want to have a airdrop to be called in from my XM8 Apps add on, the whole thing works perfectly, im just trying to get it to take the money from the player when they click the app, its all run locally on the client XM8 so i guess i gotta use ExileClient_system_network_send to send a request of some sort to the server, unfortunately i cant find anywhere how to use this and so i ask for your help?

it would send a request to the server to run this function that i found ExileServer_object_player_network_setPlayerMoneyRequest but is this even finished ? it says :
// TODO: Honey pot, ban the idiot

at the end ?

im sure you are busy but just a nudge in the right direction or some idea how to use the ExileClient_system_network_send function would be awesome :)

thank you.

1 answer to this question

You should have in the XM8 apps only client side request that will be send to the server where server will decide to spawn and lower player's money. This way it's safer and it should work.

So... Clientside request ( your code ), Serverside logic ( your code ) ( money request ( exile fnc ) + spawn  ( your code ))

Advertisement