red_ned

TCAGame kicks

Question

We seen to be having more than normal kicks on entry from something saying TCAGame: <player> kicked

There is no log or any other information about it, its not the server as a whole and its not BE or Steam so does anyone have an idea what it is and what we should be advising players? I presume its client side due to there being plenty of people on the server

cheers

15 answers to this question

Turns out to be if your GSP has updated TCAadmin, all kicks before the server gets to kick(BE, file verification etc) now show up to be kicked by the TCAGame user instead of giving away that its the system or system name doing it.

28 minutes ago, red_ned said:

Turns out to be if your GSP has updated TCAadmin, all kicks before the server gets to kick(BE, file verification etc) now show up to be kicked by the TCAGame user instead of giving away that its the system or system name doing it.

Do you have anymore information on that? What system is kicking you? Our TCAdmin is up to date and we haven't seen anything like that. 

Advertisement

I asked my GSP and they said they updated recently and it saves the steam kicks and initial kicks from validating steam and GUID as it just used to be a BE #0 kick from what they said

@QGS I have the same issue.. All players gets kicked for that. I have a Dedi box with you. Any thoughts please.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, DCactivity said:

Im having this problem now, and Im with QGS

When you view your server in the ingame server browser, any of your mods show up red?

7 hours ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

When you view your server in the ingame server browser, any of your mods show up red?

I know you asked DC but my Exile mod is red in server browser does this mean its not up to date?

Means that something in the mod got corrupted or they key's are bad.

try either replacing the keys, or reinstalling the mod :) Could be bad key's on the server

makes sense i guess, ive got two that are red, CUP units and ASDG_JR. I will try that :)

Advertisement