Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[ABZ]tom

[ABZ] - Arma Boyz - All in one gaming community look for a new members

2 posts in this topic

[ABZ] - Arma Boyz - All in one gaming community look for a new members

We are recruiting for this badass mod. Looking for like minded individuals who like to build and loot but love to raid and pvp. We use semi tactical strats but it is mostly kill the bastard before he kills you. 

Our characteristics - 

Playstyle - Hunt anyone not friendly.

Communiation - we use a pvt Ts3 server. Prefer fluent easily understandable English/German speakers (you looking for a new admin understandable more Languages)

Streamers - We are steamer friendly and have a few that broadcast regularly.

Most of all looking for people who like to work together and have a good time playing games.

if you have a clan with smal teamspeak server you can join to us and we open to you and your clan a room and you can play in our game servers servers

our teamspeak3: 176.9.77.12

our website http://armaboyz.com/

we are looking for a new Team of charge for our teamspeak server and ingame server ! ! !

how do i join?

you login in our team speak and one of the admins will talk with you

hope to see you :)

Edited by [ABZ]tom

We are looking for new members and server staff, we have powerful dedicated server which can run 4 arma3 exile servers, for the moments we have atlis map server, bornholm map server, working on setup esskar map server and chernaros map server, we have own ts server with 512 slots, website that we are working on : www.armaboyz.com, we looking for Englisg/german/Russian/Hebrew/Arabic speaking members to make Internationl Arma3 exile comunnity, u can PM me or found me on ts server 176.9.77.12 

AnthrhaX[ABZ]

Advertisement