Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
worsley

[SOLVED] InfiStar Kicks and questions

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

I have installed InfiStar and everything is running sweet if you are an admin in the infi AH config how ever normal players are able to join the server and then get kicked! I have no idea how to fix it I have located the kick message in the RPT 

"<infiSTAR.de FNC_AH_KICKLOGSPAWN> Richard Bennet() Token ulak5pocxeb9qv3s5xq - objByNetID R Alpha 1-2:1 (Richard Bennet) REMOTE"
19:59:11 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| #1 Connected: Richard Bennet() ID: 3 SteamName:    [UpTime: 0h 8min 39s |  - ServerFPS: 45.8453] (v0024B)"

I have found the call in the config files but its not as easy as removing the call. Any ideas on how to fix please. 

Also while i'm on the subject is there anyway to add things such as god mode while using Ryans Zombies? also things such as no zed agro like in the A2 version?

last question, sorry for cramming them all in one post. I have added custom weapons to the server @mas etc they are loading in the server via the command line, they are in the root dir the keys are in the key folder and also the pbo is in the server files. I have not added anything to any other files, calls etc. They are not in the loot table as of yet ether. Any ideas on any of these things? 

Hey,

that looks like the client doesn't have a steamuid which shouldn't be possible. really odd bug like the server is not passing correct values to the client. Since I can't recreate that issue right now (worked fine for me and asked a buddy and it works fine for him too) I would like you to send me your infiSTAR pbo to admin@infiSTAR.de

also your servers rpt file please :)

-------------

Ryan zombies deal damage using "setDamage", since they do that you can only hope that the value is less than ~0.95 and then counter it with setting your damage to 0 instantly. I can change that in the godmode but I'm not even sure if handleDamage triggers on setDamage (I doubt it since arma is stupid ^^ )

So it is not easy to handle that :)

-------------

No aggro however should be pretty easy but I didn't look into it yet

-------------

I don't see a question regarding your weapons :)

Advertisement
3 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey,

that looks like the client doesn't have a steamuid which shouldn't be possible. really odd bug like the server is not passing correct values to the client. Since I can't recreate that issue right now (worked fine for me and asked a buddy and it works fine for him too) I would like you to send me your infiSTAR pbo to admin@infiSTAR.de

also your servers rpt file please :)

-------------

Ryan zombies deal damage using "setDamage", since they do that you can only hope that the value is less than ~0.95 and then counter it with setting your damage to 0 instantly. I can change that in the godmode but I'm not even sure if handleDamage triggers on setDamage (I doubt it since arma is stupid ^^ )

So it is not easy to handle that :)

-------------

No aggro however should be pretty easy but I didn't look into it yet

-------------

I don't see a question regarding your weapons :)

Hi, thanks for getting back to me on this. 

SO.... I had a massive derp with the weapons. I didn't have the mods enabled client side! so that's fixed haha as for the steam id I removed it from the log as I didn't want to give it out on the internet, have to protect them players you know :) the issue was players being kicked via the InfiSTAR

"<infiSTAR.de FNC_AH_KICKLOGSPAWN>   call, now to dig in to this a little more, this only happens when in Cherno (i'm using Chernarus_Summer) and this is using the AiA terrain pack, if I use CUP then its fine! it's really strange. The reason i want to use the AiA is the fact the building models are not broken like in the CUP pack. If you still me to send over the pbo then that's no problem.

As for adding GOD mode and some of the other features to the panel that you had in A2 I think would be amazing! lets face it you did make the best admin tools for arma and I thought the tools in the A2 panel we perfect. (not saying they all work in A3)

Thanks again for reply man, seriously keep up the amazing work you do. :)  

You are welcome :)

I will update my signature once the new patch for the Exile tool is out. I've been changing alot in the backend when I was reading about your problem with the "Kicklockspawn" here so I need a bit more testing this time :)

@infiSTAR Ok bud, thanks once again for your help on this. I have it stable now but not using the terrain I would like. 

Advertisement