MrRight

Changing Trader Items by database (MySQL)

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello Community and Developers,

after hours of searching and trying to modify the trader items and prices by a database i created this topic.

Until now i´m just able to see Player data , vehicle positions , territorys , ... with the database.

I´m using MySQL and the raw Exil Server data without any mods.

My question is if it is possible to reach what i tried? I would be very grateful for any attempt to help.

Greetings

MrRight

PS: If something wasnt understandable or you need more information,  please ask me so I can try to explain it more detailed.

I apologize for any grammatical mistakes.

Edited by MrRight

Posted (edited)

Trader item lists are not saved in the database. They are saved in the mission file pbo.

Loot tables for world drops are in @exile_server\exile_server_config.pbo\config.cpp

Edited by wasti

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, wasti said:

Trader item lists are not saved in the database. They are saved in @exile_server\exile_server_config.pbo in config.cpp

The trader list is in the Exile.Altis.pbo unpack it and its in the config.cpp this is where you can edit the prices and so on

Edited by hogansheroes

Posted (edited)

whoops, yeah, hogansheroes is correct. (updated my first response for accuracy of info)

5 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

The trader list is in the Exile.Altis.pbo unpack it and its in the config.cpp

Traders are in mission file, loot table for world loot drops is in @exile_server\exile_server_config.pbo

Edited by wasti

3 minutes ago, wasti said:

whoops, yeah, hogansheroes is correct.

Traders are in mission file, loot table for world loot drops is in @exile_server\exile_server_config.pbo

so we hope this helps you out MrRight 

Hmm okay, the data to edit them I found earlier today but i hoped that I can edit them like in Epoch. 

Thanks for your help. 

But i got one more question. It doesnt Match the Topic so i Dont Know if i habe to Open a new post. 

I want to use CUP Weapons and Vehicles, both of them should be available at the Trader. By adding them to a Trader i have to use the arma2 weapon namens like 'ak74_GL' or the Cup Name 'cup_ak74gl'.

Advertisement