ProjectViper72

Due payments?

14 posts in this topic

Ok sorry for the noob question, but how or where do I pay the protection payment dues that are required after you have bought the flag? Or is this done automatic as long as you have the funds or respect? Thanks in advance for any intell on this.

Advertisement
15 minutes ago, ProjectViper72 said:

Ok thanks, so I need to go back and pay him before the due date?

no, you can use your XM8 to pay your protection

44 minutes ago, GR8 said:

Can you? Well........ I didn't know that. O.o

1 hour ago, GR8 said:

Oh ok I'll try that because it didn't give me the option to pay at the trader. The only option was to buy another. Do you have to wait till the day of? Because it's not due till tomorrow.

36 minutes ago, ProjectViper72 said:

Oh ok I'll try that because it didn't give me the option to pay at the trader. The only option was to buy another. Do you have to wait till the day of? Because it's not due till tomorrow.

No you can pay whenever you feel like paying it. Just remember its not scheduled. It calculates the next due date after you pay.

Weird I don't have an option with the trader, my flag pole or my XM8 to pay the dues any other suggestions? I don't think I messed up anything while editing my mission pbo.

How do you change the frequency of the protection payments? I would like to double it. People that go on vacation or travel for work won't be happy to return and find that their base is gone.

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Snakeyes1 said:

How do you change the frequency of the protection payments? I would like to double it. People that go on vacation or travel for work won't be happy to return and find that their base is gone.

You have to edit your exile_server_config.pbo and search for the following below, edit the number of days, then save and repack.

class Database 
        {
            // Remove all territories (and contructions + containers in it) that were not paid after X days
            territoryLifeTime = 30;

// Remove all containers outside of territories that have not been used for X days
            // Example: Tents
            containerLifeTime = 14;

// Remove all constructions outside of territories that are older than X days or not moved for X days 
            // Example: Work Benches
            constructionLifeTime = 14;

// Remove all vehicles that were not moved/used for X days
            vehicleLifeTime = 30;
        };
    };

Edited by ProjectViper72
1 person likes this

Advertisement