Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corpulio_Hun

Battleye #52

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have this problem: battleye RemoteExec restriction #52

I want to create a fireplace and battleye drop the game whit this.

What is the solution?THX!

Corpulio_Hun

Edited by Corpulio_Hun

Advertisement

Sorry i do a miystake. The good one is RemoteExec Restriction #52

This guide on the forums will probably help you as well: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/74-how-to-battleye-filters/#comment-2524 - You need to go in and find the restriction line in scripts.log example: 

15.09.2015 21:18:11: ka0s (IP:PORT) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #44 "["vemfClientMsgQeue", []];
"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler
{
_data = _this select 1;
_msg = _data select 0;
switch ("

What you wanna do with this is take 

"["vemfClientMsgQeue", []];
"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler
{
_data = _this select 1;
_msg = _data select 0;
switch ("

So everything after the #44 for example. Now you need to collapse it into 1 whole line, we'll indicate spaces with "\n" so: 

"["vemfClientMsgQeue", []];\n"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler {\n_data = _this select 1;\n_msg = _data select 0;\nswitch (" 

Now we have the entire thing in 1 string, we'll have to mark it as a exception in filter by adding != in front like this: 

!=  "["vemfClientMsgQeue", []];\n"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler {\n_data = _this select 1;\n_msg = _data select 0;\nswitch (" 

In the beginning we saw it was #44, which indicates line 44, however in Arma 3, you need to add +2 to that number, so #44 would be #46, so.. Line 44 in scripts.txt. 

Open your scripts.txt, navigate to Line 46, go to the end and add the exception: 

!=  "["vemfClientMsgQeue", []];\n"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler {\n_data = _this select 1;\n_msg = _data select 0;\nswitch (" 

Save the file, close it and reconnect to the server = Fixed B| 

This guide on the forums will probably help you as well: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/74-how-to-battleye-filters/#comment-2524 - You need to go in and find the restriction line in scripts.log example: 

Hidden Content

What you wanna do with this is take 

Hidden Content

So everything after the #44 for example. Now you need to collapse it into 1 whole line, we'll indicate spaces with "\n" so: 

Hidden Content

Now we have the entire thing in 1 string, we'll have to mark it as a exception in filter by adding != in front like this: 

Hidden Content

In the beginning we saw it was #44, which indicates line 44, however in Arma 3, you need to add +2 to that number, so #44 would be #46, so.. Line 44 in scripts.txt. 

Open your scripts.txt, navigate to Line 46, go to the end and add the exception: 

Hidden Content

Save the file, close it and reconnect to the server = Fixed B| 

Okay.I have this problem in remoteexec.log : 16.09.2015 11:44:31: Corpulio_Hun (84.236.1.118:2304) 26ce0825f05a7f7e134077cc5055695b - #52 "exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage ["VSrqUFNp","buildConstructionRequest",["Exile_Construction_CampFire_Preview",[13049.1,15392.8,0]]]"

Can u fix this from me?

Okay.I have this problem in remoteexec.log : 16.09.2015 11:44:31: Corpulio_Hun (84.236.1.118:2304) 26ce0825f05a7f7e134077cc5055695b - #52 "exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage ["VSrqUFNp","buildConstructionRequest",["Exile_Construction_CampFire_Preview",[13049.1,15392.8,0]]]"

Can u fix this from me?

I literally just showed you how to do it.... It's piece of cake if you follow the guide I just gave you. 

Wrong, you have to make a filter. 

You error will be logged in: remoteexec.log 
Filters are located in: remoteexec.txt

And it's not line 54, it's line 56, as mentioned in Arma 3 you have to +2 on a filter, otherwise they're incorrect. 

Advertisement