[UKCD] BenWatki#44

[SOLVED] issue by user

5 posts in this topic

currently been running all older versions of infistar just fine, since it updated on the 31/12/15 ive gone to install that version on my server and it will no longer work as normal i drop the a3_infistar_exile.pbo in the @exileserver/addons as o have done from the start of using it, also checked the description.ext to see if the #include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"
    #include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"

in which they are still their in the description aswell for the HPP files in the mpmissions folder are in their. i dont see whats gone wrong here, ive done the same thing it says in the read me and also the same way ive done with all updates anyone else had same problem?  

Please share your server rpt file with us :)

Advertisement

for starters @infiSTAR_Exile with the addons folder inside it, also contains the  a3_infiSTAR_Exile.pbo goes into your main arma 3 root folder  then the changes to the 

description.ext with you add

#include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"
#include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"

and add

infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp

CfgRemoteExec.hpp

to your Exile.Altis.pbo folder  should work as long as you add your uid to EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG

never mind seems i had deleted the vehicles in forbiddenvehicle list and it was not starting infistar which was a error by me.

***SOLVED***

1 person likes this

thanks for letting us know that you solved it :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement