5 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm a new server owner. I've started a new chernarus exile map and was hoping I could get some help getting traders to show up. I understand that they don't exist on chernarus by default. Ive watched the tutorial on this link http://www.exilemod.com/topic/5905-trader-setup-tutorial/ and followed it to the T as far as I can tell. I can get all the custom buildings to spawn, no problem. I have placed one generic trader into my initPlayerLocal.sqf, but for the life of me the trader will not spawn. I would appreciate any help I can find with this.

initPlayerLocal.PNG

1 hour ago, Exiledone said:

Hello, I'm a new server owner. I've started a new chernarus exile map and was hoping I could get some help getting traders to show up. I understand that they don't exist on chernarus by default. Ive watched the tutorial on this link http://www.exilemod.com/topic/5905-trader-setup-tutorial/ and followed it to the T as far as I can tell. I can get all the custom buildings to spawn, no problem. I have placed one generic trader into my initPlayerLocal.sqf, but for the life of me the trader will not spawn. I would appreciate any help I can find with this.

initPlayerLocal.PNG

You are missing an ; after statusbar.sqf :-)

Advertisement

Don't worry, we all do it at some point and kick ourselves for it!

So I am also trying to set up my own chernarus exile server and never thought I would have to go through so much editing just to get all of this to work. I was wondering how your traders are doing and if you are open to sharing your initplayerlocal.sqf and initserver.sqf files to make my life easier? you would think someone would have already shared this online but unfortunately, that is not the case.

Advertisement