Henrik | encrypted-gaming.com

Maximum number of objects reached and data file too short

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I would like to allow players to build bigger bases. I've tried changing the following section in mpmissions/Exile.Altis.pbo (basically just doubling the default values)

class CfgTerritories
{
        // Base Cost / Radius
        // Level 1 is allways for Pop Tabs, >= 2 for Respect
        prices[] =
        {
                // Purchase Price               Radius          Number of Objects
                {5000,                                  15,                     60                         }, // Level 1
                {10000,                                 30,                     120                        }, // Level 2
                {15000,                                 45,                     180                        }, // Level 3
                {20000,                                 60,                     240                        }, // Level 4
                {25000,                                 75,                     300                        }, // Level 5
                {30000,                                 90,                     360                        }, // Level 6
                {35000,                                 105,            420                                     }, // Level 7
                {40000,                                 120,            480                                     }, // Level 8
                {45000,                                 135,            540                                     }, // Level 9
                {50000,                                 150,            600                                     }  // Level 10
        };

When I start the server it shuts down with this error: 

Data file too short 'mpmissions\Exile.Altis.pbo'. Expected 247389 B, got 240462 B

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Henrik | encrypted-gaming.com

is this the only thing you've changed? and can you get a paste bin of your rpt?? The array you've shown here from what I can see has no errors.

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

Data file too short 'mpmissions\Exile.Altis.pbo'. Expected 247389 B, got 240462 B

This (probably) means that something went wrong when you were uploading your mission file to the server. Delete it from the server and re-upload.

Edited by wasti

On 4.1.2016 at 6:54 PM, wasti said:

This (probably) means that something went wrong when you were uploading your mission file to the server. Delete it from the server and re-upload.

First of all, sorry for my late reply. And yes, that was exactly what the problem was. Re-packed and re-uploaded the file and it works perfectly :-)

Advertisement