Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herculas

A3L AiA pack missing files

Question

So I am new here and I don't know where to post my issue, I also don't know much about modding.
I want to play exile but every time I try to launch a server on the arma 3 splash screen on 'loading addons' it gives me an error, something about an addon missing an addon? wtf? So the game launches after I press ok but then it gives me some other errors in the game and take me to main menu in the game.

And then when I go to the mods tab on the A3L it says 'needs check' or something, so I verify and try again... NOPE.

And basically this is an infinite loop xD T_T

I have noticed the missing addon from the addon is something like 'CARoads' but sometimes it's different.

thanks

4 answers to this question

im getting the same problem m8 if any one knows of a work around would be gooooooood

Sounds like you guys don't have the proper mods installed to play on the servers you are trying to join. First try joining an Exile Altis server. All you need for that is Exile as long as it doesn't have extra mods like MAS weapons or RHS, etc. A3launcher is usually pretty good at detecting needed mods and installing them. 

Advertisement

You can always just download aia from another source, such as armaholic.

Or better yet, request to the server owner/operator that they upgrade to Cups core and Cups Terrains (they look nicer :) ) (and aia is outdated and not maintained now)

14 hours ago, wasti said:

You can always just download aia from another source, such as armaholic.

Or better yet, request to the server owner/operator that they upgrade to Cups core and Cups Terrains (they look nicer :) ) (and aia is outdated and not maintained now)

You can't download AiA from Armaholic anymore. They took down the download in favor of CUP terrains.

Advertisement