dimitalus

Random Disconnect.

Question

Hi, so I'm currently having this issue where I join a Exile Server and can play for maybe 20 minutes and it will randomly kick me to the lobby for no reason, all my mods and everything are up to date to what the server wants, and it isn't just me that is having this issue there are a lot more people with this issue, some days I wont disconnect at all but recently it was been far more frequent.

Any help would be appreciated, i have tried erasing my player profile and that solved nothing.

Thanks,

-Dim.

9 answers to this question

How do you suggest we help you without your RPT file? 

Dim, are you the servers owner or operator? If not, you will need to bring this to their attention, there is nothing we can do to help other than asking that you talk to the people that are running the server in question.

Advertisement

Sorry I'm new how do i go about getting it? (It isnt my server) Also when it kicks me it gives no error.

No i am not the owner/operator, he knows and I'm pretty sure he has no clue how to fix it

Well, ask him to stop by the forums and make a thread about it and we will see if we can help get the issues resolved :)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, dimitalus said:

Hi, so I'm currently having this issue where I join a Exile Server and can play for maybe 20 minutes and it will randomly kick me to the lobby for no reason, all my mods and everything are up to date to what the server wants, and it isn't just me that is having this issue there are a lot more people with this issue, some days I wont disconnect at all but recently it was been far more frequent.

Any help would be appreciated, i have tried erasing my player profile and that solved nothing.

Thanks,

-Dim.

what map is this server on? I'm asking because i run a cherno and a Lingor you are welcome to join and see if you have the same issue (isolate it to your machine. None of my few players are seeing this condition currently, so it might be a good test. Not trying to steal you from your home server, just a suggestion.

28 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

what map is this server on? I'm asking because i run a cherno and a Lingor you are welcome to join and see if you have the same issue (isolate it to your machine. None of my few players are seeing this condition currently, so it might be a good test. Not trying to steal you from your home server, just a suggestion.

It's on Atlas, i would love the server info the disconnects are bad, cant even parachute in.

The cherno is 198.204.241.147:2303

Lingor is 198.204.241.149:2320

Good luck

Advertisement