iZerk

[NA/EU/AU] ✙<Berzerkerz>✙ Recruiting! Active & Friendly Members │Community Discord│PvP│All are Welcome│We are more then just a Gaming Community, We are Family! │Apply Today!

145 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2017 at 1:10 PM, Sketch said:

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lazyboi19961/
Timezone: gmt
Microphone?: yes
Discord#:
Seeking Long-Term Group:

----------------------------------------

How do you play? [put an X in the Brackets:]
Driver: [x ]
Pilot: [ ]
Close Quarter Combat: [ ]
Sniper: [x ]
Support LMG: [x ]

How active can you be with our team? [put an X in the Brackets:]

Daily [x ]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekdays Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekends Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Tell us a little about yourself?

my name is jordan/jay im 21 love gaming been playing arma since arma2 dayz mod came out im a nice person get on with pretty much anyone im english i only have 347hrs on arma 3 as it didnt log hrs on some mods but im around the 2000hr mark. i can be on at anytime really depends on what i am doing that day

Thanks @Sketch for the app, i've contacted you on discord! Welcome Aboard!!!

Looking for some late night NA members!

Steam Link:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/RiZ90277
Timezone: UTC -8 (Los Angeles)
Microphone?: Yes
Discord#: 9738

Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long

Driver: [X ]
Pilot: [X ]
Sniper: [ X]
Support LMG: [ ]

Daily [ X]      If so, when?     My job allows me to be active daily throughout the whole day!

Hi, my name is Harry. I go by Riz. I used to be a huge gamer, loving all of these types of games but due to work and an incident involving my dog, coffee and a laptop, I was forced to stop. Now I have treated myself to a beastly gaming laptop and that along with a new job I have the chance to get back into something I love so much! I just need to find the right team!  Now I will admit I am very new to Arma, but I am a very quick learner and an extremely active and fun guy and it would be great to get involved!

Thanks!

Advertisement
12 hours ago, RiZ said:

Steam Link:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/RiZ90277
Timezone: UTC -8 (Los Angeles)
Discord#: 9738

Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long

Driver: [X ]
Pilot: [X ]
Sniper: [ X]

Daily [ X]      If so, when?     My job allows me to be active daily throughout the whole day!

Hi, my name is Harry. I go by Riz. I used to be a huge gamer, loving all of these types of games but due to work and an incident involving my dog, coffee and a laptop, I was forced to stop. Now I have treated myself to a beastly gaming laptop and that along with a new job I have the chance to get back into something I love so much! I just need to find the right team!  Now I will admit I am very new to Arma, but I am a very quick learner and an extremely active and fun guy and it would be great to get involved!

Thanks!

Thanks @RiZ for applying! I am so happy to see your energy and vibe, and think you'd be a great addition to our team! I've added you on steam...waiting for your reply!

Update: 
-I've tweaked the app, instead where it said "Discord#:" it is now Discord Name/#" because i need the whole name as well as your account # to add you fully via discord.....example: iZerk#9859 is mine.

Also! We're still looking for some nice late night NA members and or EU members! Come one come all to our community!

Edited by iZerk

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dodobrain38/
Timezone: Central
Discord Name/#: dodobrain38#7894

Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: both

Driver: [ X]
Pilot: [ ]
Close Quarter Combat: [X ]
Sniper: [ ]

Daily [X ]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [X ]           Only in the Night [X ]

Weekdays Only [X ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [X ]           Only in the Night [X ]

Weekends Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Tell us a little about yourself? Well first off regarding my availability, it depends on my work schedule so when I am not in school or at work I will be able to get on. Besides that, im 21 and have a great 3 year old son who just turned 3 actually, im also currently in school to be a firefighter while working at starbucks until I get into an EMT program to eventually become a nurse. I've been playing arma 3 for as long as i can remember since high school and have taken a break because people aren't too active anymore for some reason, or they just play on a dead server where nothing happens anymore. I learned how to play arma in KotH multiplayer and quickly learned how to determine where and how far they were in my direction and to compensate for others such as where they're running, compass bearing, and what they may be wearing or what they are next to. I was almost always a CQC kind of person, but when the assignment at hand required more, I was more than willing to attach a longer scope or spot for a sniper. If you need any more information just let me know and message me on steam or add me on discord. 

Advertisement