Paul

Movable Lights

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

It would be nice if in a future update, we could move lights. The reason is that if a light falls over when you place it, you then can't move them

Paul

3 people like this

hey Poul 

i Think it is a bug in the game and the devs are aware of it. The same goes for the wooden crates that cant be removed either. 

Its anoying as hell :) 

about the fallen lamp, does it not stand back up after restart? It did on my server ? 

Napstar 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

hey Poul 

i Think it is a bug in the game and the devs are aware of it. The same goes for the wooden crates that cant be removed either. 

Its anoying as hell :) 

about the fallen lamp, does it not stand back up after restart? It did on my server ? 

Napstar 

Had my doors tipping the floodlights over, but rotated the door, and now they're standing up straight every time, but yes it's a bug, which hopefully will get fixed with next Exile update =) 

1 person likes this

No,

On restart, it went up to the height I'd expect to be at, but still fallen over. I'll do a screenshot tonight

1 person likes this

Use explosive charges to get rid of lights that have fallen.

I would like to see different types of lights too, like the floodlights without the stand on them.

Advertisement