Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wasti

Rename the XM8 to something else

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

XM8 is already a name taken by a popular weapons system. The xm8 weapons system is included in a few addons as a weapon. Not sure why you guys had originally picked the name XM8 (maybe it has a secret alternative meaning or acronym) but the name conflict could potentially confuse newer players.

Maybe I'm just too ocd or something, but this name conflict has always bothered me since I started playing exile.

Thoughts?

Edited by wasti

We took this name because of: ex-mate :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement

and PLS automatic connect it if u open it for the first time because its tooo annoying after a restart dc relog or whatever  if ur friends need to invite u fast and u are waiting for the start up to accept the invite :swear:

3 hours ago, Requzz said:

and PLS automatic connect it if u open it for the first time because its tooo annoying after a restart dc relog or whatever  if ur friends need to invite u fast and u are waiting for the start up to accept the invite :swear:

Server owners can change this :)

3 hours ago, Requzz said:

Last time i checked, it takes 3 seconds.

2 people like this

yes its not that long i know but still its annoying to hit everytime that x and wait until u can accept a invite from ur friend while u drive quickly to him or the other way around ^^ i think i saw someone asking the same thing and they said they will change it that it will automaticly charge if u take it out ^^ 

funny is the first time we played exile we thought the xm8 was not implemented because it dont charge up ^^ after some hours we asked other guys and then we pressed that damn x and invited ourself  :P

Think about adding option in party menu too add members without going to xm8 list, so you can manage party only from there.

Advertisement