iWerli

AiA TP Lite wont work

Question

hi, just a quick question. i download AiA TP Lite under the impression that it would work on servers that have the normal AiA TP mod enabled. im unable to join servers that use AIA TP and i cannot download the normal AiA TP for data reasons. i was sure to enable it and everything but when i click on a server the mod shows a red dot for AiA TP

5 answers to this question

12 hours ago, iWerli said:

hi, just a quick question. i download AiA TP Lite under the impression that it would work on servers that have the normal AiA TP mod enabled. im unable to join servers that use AIA TP and i cannot download the normal AiA TP for data reasons. i was sure to enable it and everything but when i click on a server the mod shows a red dot for AiA TP

On my server, I had AiA TP lite installed and players with both lite and regular were able to join. I imagine if you have lite installed you should be able to log into server running either version. Where are you trying to download it from and are you getting any sort of error when you try to join the servers?

i downloaded it straight from A3Launcher and no error when i join servers, it just straight kicks me out and as i said it has that red dot for AiA TP in the mod list

Advertisement

Well, I do know that the lite version works with the full version. You should know that Armaholic doesn't even have a download for AiA anymore due to the development of CUP Terrains, so you might be best off just getting that, although it's a large download like AiA Full.

yeah unfortunately i dont have the spare data to download 8-10 gigs /: 

5 minutes ago, iWerli said:

yeah unfortunately i dont have the spare data to download 8-10 gigs /: 

Maybe someone you know can download it and give it to you on a CD or one of those USB sticks (forgot their actual name).

Advertisement