physbo

Throwing my self out there

3 posts in this topic

About me:

I am 27 years old from the US, I am in college, though just starting, to be a general computer programmer with a generalized knowledge in IT.  I am not the greatest at writing code but I can read it very well and constantly learning. 

Experience:

Several projects ranging from Minecraft to ARK to DayZ Mod servers.  I have played around with Life code a little bit and Epoch code.  I am a fast learner and can easily add scripts,maps and mods or anything required of.  I have a bit of experience with inifstar, but more of a fan of custom scripted admin tools as they can be a bit easier to adjust.

I could use your help and teach ya some. Hit me up on skype poptart0000 or Pvt msg me here and we will talk. 

On 07/01/2016 at 9:41 PM, physbo said:

About me:

I am 27 years old from the US, I am in college, though just starting, to be a general computer programmer with a generalized knowledge in IT.  I am not the greatest at writing code but I can read it very well and constantly learning. 

Experience:

Several projects ranging from Minecraft to ARK to DayZ Mod servers.  I have played around with Life code a little bit and Epoch code.  I am a fast learner and can easily add scripts,maps and mods or anything required of.  I have a bit of experience with inifstar, but more of a fan of custom scripted admin tools as they can be a bit easier to adjust.

What's your location mate? Any work to showcase? 

1 person likes this

Advertisement